Applications must be postmarked on or before February 28, 2022.
Sun, Moon & Stars will award two (2) $1,000 scholarships to two (2) twelfth-grade student(s) who reside in Watertown and wish to pursue careers in helping children with special needs and a degree in special education, ABA, speech therapy, occupational therapy, art therapy or music therapy.
Applicants will be selected based on merit with no consideration for gender, ethnicity, religious affiliation, or financial need.
Applicants are responsible for mailng completed applications and any attachment(s) to Reaching 4 the Stars Scholarship, PO Box 563 Watertown CT 06795.
• Applicant must be in the twelfth (12th) grade.
• Applicant must reside in Watertown, CT.
• Applicant must have a minimum GPA of 3.0.
• Applicant has applied to a minimum of one (1) institution of higher learning.
• Applicant must complete the entire application.
• Application must be signed by applicant and signed by a parent or guardian, if applicant is below the age of 18.
• Applicant agrees that scholarship money shall be used for tuition and/or books to meet the tax-free criteria.
To support the Reaching 4 the Stars scholarship, donations may be made with a check, by Venmo or PayPal. Please be sure to write FOR SCHOLARSHIP in the payment notes section.
To donate cash, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or use the "Send us a message" field on this page. Please provide your name, the name of your organization, if applicable, the amount to be donated, and the best date and time to transfer the funds.
Please mail personal, business, and bank checks, or money orders, made out to
Sun, Moon & Stars, Inc. to Sun, Moon & Stars, PO Box 563, Watertown CT 06795.
To use PayPal or Venmo:
Click the PayPal logo below to access the Sun, Moon & Stars donation page.
Scan the PayPal QR code below to access the Sun, Moon & Stars PayPal handle.
Scan the Venmo QR code below to access the Sun, Moon & Stars Venmo handle.