Sun, Moon & Stars will award a scholarship to twelfth-grade Watertown High School student(s) who wish to pursue careers in helping children with special needs and a degree in special education, speech therapy, occupational therapy, art therapy or music therapy.
Applicants will be selected based on merit with no consideration for gender, ethnicity, religious affiliation, or financial need.
Applicants are responsible for delivering completed applications and any attachment(s) to the Watertown High School Guidance Department.
• Applicant must be enrolled in Watertown High School.
• Applicant must have a minimum GPA of 3.5.
• Applicant has applied to a minimum of one (1) institution of higher learning.
• Applicant must complete the entire application.
• Application must be signed by applicant and signed by a parent or guardian, if applicant is below the age of 18.
To support the Reaching 4 the Stars scholarship, donations may be made with a check, by Venmo or PayPal. Please be sure to write FOR SCHOLARSHIP in the payment notes section.
To donate cash, e-mail or use the "Send us a message" field on this page. Please provide your name, the name of your organization, if applicable, the amount to be donated, and the best date and time to transfer the funds.
Please mail personal, business, and bank checks, or money orders, made out to
Sun, Moon & Stars, Inc. to Sun, Moon & Stars, PO Box 563, Watertown CT 06795.
To use PayPal or Venmo:
Click the PayPal logo below to access the Sun, Moon & Stars donation page.
Scan the PayPal QR code below to access the Sun, Moon & Stars PayPal handle.
Scan the Venmo QR code below to access the Sun, Moon & Stars Venmo handle.